Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blast from the past!

I was at my mom's house yesterday and she had a bunch of old pictures of me lying around, so I thought that I would share them with you. Good and bad.

This is a picture of me and my great grandmother holding Anthony. This was actually taken right after my brother Jason's funeral. My grandma passed away a few years ago so it is nice to see this picture again. It's the only one I have of her. (The black spots on her forehead are from my scanner...oops, you will see them in all the pics)

Here is me when I was 18 and all dressed up for my senior prom. I got my dress last minute and it was on sale half off for $40!!

I don't think my eyebrows can even grow back that thick anymore. lol

And my prom date, who is also my son Anthony's father. I use that term loosely since he doesn't have anything to do with Anthony and my husband has raised him since he was little.

Here I am at 13 (Anthony's age) Man oh man I had bad hair! My mom kept getting it permed and this fuzz ball would be the result of it!

I am 11 in this picture, with my little cousin Anthony. I used to babysit him and tell everyone he was my little brother.

I am 8 years old here. No clue who the dog is.

My 3rd birthday. I loved me some Mickey Mouse back then. I even have a professional portrait taken with my Mickey doll.

Me and Jason at our grandma's house.

And my dorky brother Jason. Who likes short shorts? Jason does! ROFL!!

So that is my stroll down memory lane!

No comments: