Friday, January 8, 2010

frozen custard

Yesterday was the BCS National Championship game between Texas and Alabama. Because Aaron is a Longhorn fanatic, he requested that I take the kids out somewhere during the game so he wasn't distracted.

Well, the Longhorns lost...but only because Colt McCoy was injured pretty early in the game. If he was able to play, Texas would have whooped some Alabama butt!

I took the kids to Woolley's Frozen Custard. I've never had frozen custard, but it was pretty good. I liked it better than ice cream.




We stopped off at Petco to check out what guinea pigs they had (they didn't have any), then headed over to Target to pick up some shampoo.

Check out the cute Valentine kitchen stuff I picked up. I got a towel and a pot holder set. Love them! The pic is a little off color, I took it in the store and the lighting was horrible.


That is pretty much the only thing that has happened this week. The kids didn't have to go to school yesterday because it was so cold. What?! Too cold? It was not that bad yesterday outside and they should have gone. But oh well...I've gotta run, things to make for a surprise party tonight!!


No comments: