Thursday, September 27, 2007

my ankle hurts!!!!!!!

ahhhhh my ankle hurts soooo bad today! A little background....I slipped and fell at Walmart on May 27 and fractured my right kneecap. So for 2 weeks I was stuck using a brace and crutches and putting all of my weight on my left ankle. Then after the 2 weeks were up I went down to 1 crutch and at 4 weeks I finally started walking normal. But, now when I walk or stand for too long, my ankle swells up and hurts like crazy!

Normally it swells up in front and back of the round bone on the outside of my ankle, but today it is one big swollen mass. My wonderful sis-in-law asked me if I was sure it just wasn't fat...thanks Nicole! lol

No, it's swollen and I need to see if I can go to the doctor soon to do something about it. I talked to him in June a few weeks after my kneecap broke and he said that he thought it would go away. Well it hasn't! Look, see for yourself how bad it is!



No comments: