Monday, September 3, 2007

my new obsession

So I have a new obsession and that is making tutu's!! I knew right from the start when I started selling hairbows that I would eventually make tutu's to sell. I actually started now because we are making Emma's Halloween costume (a witch) and I wanted to make her a tutu for the skirt. Well there we go...it's begun! lol

I only bought a little tulle and started out with a brown and pink tutu. The bow is actually a hairbow that I clipped on to see what it would look like. I also bought tulle in the Texas Longhorn colors and I will be working on that one tomorrow!! By the beginning of October I should have all the tutu's I want made done. At least for the holiday season....spring is a whole other story!! lol

So here is my Sara Bear!!


No comments: