Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Oh man has it been awhile since I have been at a computer and able to blog. I miss it so much...someday soon I will have it back again.

Anyways, we spent Thanksgiving this year at Kristen and Daniel's. There had to be at least 50 people there, but it was a lot of fun. Soooo much food! They had 3 turkeys and a ham. I brought some appetizers that were gone in minutes, everybody loved them. yay me!

Here is me and my sweet hubby.

Daniel actually built this table for 12! Awesome. Kristen did great decorating the table.

Here is Daniel.

And my Sara Bear. How do you like her hand print turkey shirt? Both girls wore one.

Kristen and me.

Emma playing with the dog. I call her the Animal Whisperer because she loves all animals and they love her too. Seriously, I don't know what it is about her, but animals just love her to death!

Kristen's dad Mike deep frying a turkey!

Here is Daniel's dad Daniel (hehe) with Emma in the background.

Kristen's daughter Katie. She didn't want her pic taken but I got it anyways!

Aaron and Anthony.

Kristen's brother Steve (he introduced me and Aaron to each other) and his girlfriend Trixie.

We had a lot of fun and we felt really blessed to spend the holiday with our awesome friends!!


No comments: