I saw this on another blog and thought it was pretty cool so I snagged it. It's pretty long though, so we will see how cool I think it is when I'm done with it all!! At least it might answer some personal questions y'all might have about me or my family!!
Questions about me and Aaron:
♥ What are your middle names? Katherine and Lee
♥ How long have you been together? We've known each other for 11+ years b ut we have only been married for 7 (8 in September)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? A few years actually. We knew each other and hung out together in groups but we never "liked" each other that way. Not until we started hanging out more and more and became best friends who ended up crushing on each other.
♥ Who asked who out? It wasn't ever like that. We were just friends who made plans to hang out together.
♥ How old are each of you? We are both 32.
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His.
♥ Do you have any children together? well yeah!! lol
♥ What about pets? We have Caleb, our border collie
♥ Did you go to the same school? Yep, both of us were LHS class of 95 (but we didn't know each other in high school)
♥ Are you from the same home town? No, I'm from California and he is from Texas
♥ Who is smarter? Me. I guess he can do math better...lol!
♥ Who is more sensitive? Me!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Genghis Grill
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? California
♥ Who has the craziest exes? I do....he doesn't have any exes
♥ Who has the worse temper? ME!
♥ Who does the cooking? Usually me, but Aaron is better at cooking...I like to bake
♥ Who is more social? Me. He is so quiet!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me over him for sure
♥ Who is more stubborn? Me
♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither, we have a huge king size bed and we totally stick to our own sides.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? I do...usually in the 7 o'clock hour and Aaron sleeps in until almost 9.
♥ Where was your first date? We didn't really have a first date, but he did show up at my house to pick me up to play pool one night and for the first time he wasn't wearing a hat and he had dressed all nice, so I consider that to be it. The date was June 30th, so that is just around the corner!
♥ Who has the bigger family? I think they are both pretty big.
♥ Do you get flowers often? No, but that is because Aaron knows that flowers aren't my thing. I prefer plants (so un-romantic I know)
♥ How do you spend the holidays? At our house with my mom and this year, his dad (since he moved in with us last October)
♥ Who is more jealous? Both of us, it's crazy
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all...I knew that he was "the one"
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? ME!!!!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Actually, I am (I think).
Questions about my senior year of high school:
1. Did you date someone from your school? yes and no
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? YES! But we didn't know each other until after high school
3. Did you car pool to school? Nope, I rode the bus!
4. What kind of car did you have? 1972 Mercury Comet (only my freshman year though, my brother wrecked my car and I didn't get another one until I was 21)
5. What kind of car do you have now? 2006 Chevy Uplander (it's new and I LOVE it)!!!!
6. It's Friday night...what were you doing? Hanging out with my friends, probably at Amy's house
7. It is Friday night now where are you? Home with the kids
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Cashier at a grocery store and a data entry clerk....I also had jobs as a cook in a restaurant and a airbrusher
9. What kind of job do you do now? Very proud stay-at-home wife and mom!
10. Were you a party animal? No, not really
11. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was shy
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir....but I went to a tiny high school (168 students, 9-12th grade) and there wasn't anything else for girls
13. Were you a nerd? Nope
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but I did get Saturday school for being late to math class too many times
15. Can you sing the fight song? Yes!
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Commander Culwell (NJROTC), Mr. Isom (algebra) and Mrs. Merritt (English my soph and senior years)
17. Where did you sit during lunch? At our table with my friends
18. What was your school's full name? Lewisville High School
19. When did you graduate? 1995
20.What was you school mascot? Fighting Farmers.....no, I'm not joking, google it
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes!!!!!
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes!!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? NOOOOOOO, that is Anthony's father and he has no contact with Anthony
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yes! I missed the 10 year, but I definitely want to go to the next one
25. Do you still talk to people from school? YES!
Questions about Mommyhood!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Scared to death!!
4. [Previous blogger erased this one]
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I took a pregnancy test!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
I don't even remember, probably Michael
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX
Yes, but I didn't find out until one week before he was born
9. DUE DATE?
June 3, 1996
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yes! And I hated the smell of eggs!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
All of Michael's family
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Boy! I always watned to have a boy first
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Not at all!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
80!!!!! I was put on bedrest, I was so swollen all of the time
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I knew about it
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Not the pregnancy, but Anthony wasn't breathing when he was born so they took him away quick....but he is fine, no lingering side effects
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
First my mom, then they sent me home and then Michael's brother Joe drove me back
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
My mom and that was it, I wouldn't let anyone else be in there.
23. Was it natural or c-section?
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
You bet I did!! But I was 10 hours in labor first, I couldn't take it anymore, his head was facing up instead of down and it caused horrible back labor.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 lbs 13 oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
May 31, 1996 at 3:16 pm
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
13!!!!! He just turned 13 and I still can't believe that I have a teenager!!
ABC's of Me:
A - Age: 32, almost 33 (July 9)
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Dishes!!
D - Dog's name: Caleb
E - Essential start your day item: hair band to pull my hair into a ponytail
F - Favorite color: brown
G - Gold or Silver: I like both.
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano and flute.
J - Job title: I'm an incredibly happy wife, mom, and keeper of our home :o)
K - Kid(s): My beautiful Anthony, Emma and Sara
L - Living arrangements: Renting a tiny little house until we are ready to buy our own!
M - Mom's name: Karen---Fran
N - Nicknames: Cor-tini
O - Overnight hospital stay: All 3 kids, when I had to have my gall bladder out and when I had meningitis
P - Pet Peeve: People who are fake. Just be honest and friendship is sooo much easier!! Even when the honest stuff is embarressing or it makes you vulnerable. Nobody is perfect and nobody's lives are perfect and that is normal and human. Maybe I should tell y'all when we are having a bad day since it seems that I only post the "good stuff"
Q - Quote from a movie: "Just keep on keeping on" Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused
R - Right or left handed: Right, but I can actually write with both
S - Siblings: Jason, who passed away and Jim, who I haven't seen since I was 13, but talk to occasionally
T - Time you wake up: usually before 8
U- Underwear: Really? Do you really want to know that? I don't think you do...remember people, I didn't make up the questions, I'm just answering them!!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus...I just don't like it.....but broccoli sounds soooo good right now!!
W - Ways you run late: I hate to be late!!! But when I am, it's because I wait too log to get ready to go
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, knee, ankle, chest (ribs)
Y - Yummy food you make: I make a pretty darn good brisket
Z - Zoo favorite: It used to be giraffes....I loved all things giraffe, but now I really enjoy watching the gorillas
Okay, that's it...now you know a little more about me!! I would love to hear more about you, leave me some comments people!!! lol