Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cowboys Stadium 2010

I have to say that my favorite thing about Aaron working for Papa Johns is the yearly family luncheon they have at Cowboys Stadium!! It is fun for our whole family and a chance to get all dressed up in Cowboys gear and get some awesome pics.

Unfortunately my camera wasn't working so I had to borrow a camera and the quality isn't that great.

These are one of my favorite pair of flip flops.




Last year they didn't have the turf down so we didn't get any pics of the floor. This year they let us run all over the field.








This is a pic of this year and last years to see how the kids have grown!!

I love my family!! I am so blessed to have this awesome family that love to spend time together. And kids patient enough to let me take a zillion pictures of them!!

No comments: