Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I was tagged by Holly and being the awesome person Holly is, I just can't say no, so here goes.....
It is the Christmas Edition of "Get to know your fellow Bloggers". How this works...I will answer the questions and then I will "Tag" a couple of my fellow bloggers for them to answer these questions on their blog. And then they will tag someone else, and so on and so on. So here we go.
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2) Real or Artificial tree? Artificial
3) When do you put your tree up? Usually the first week of December
4) When do you take your tree down? Usually after New Years!
5) Do you like eggnog? Love it
(6)Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kid astronaut
7) Hardest person to buy for? My son! He is almost a teenager and Lego's probably won't cut it anymore. lol
8) Easiest person to buy for? The girls
9) Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? Mail
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I appreciate any gift I get
12) Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, black and white version only...it's my all-time fav movie
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in November
14) Do you hang mistletoe? No
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham
16) Lights on tree? Only white lights
17) Favorite Christmas Song? All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home? I would travel home to California if I could, but we stay home.
19) Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. Yes I can.
20) Angel or Star on top of tree? Star
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Usually ONE present gets opened on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day!
22) Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people
23) Favorite ornament theme or color? I love anything homemade
24) Favorite for Christmas Dinnner? Ham...wasn't this asked earlier?
26) What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got what I wanted....crystal chip and dip bowl and chargers to go under my Christmas dishes.
26) Who do you Tag to answer these on their blog? Beth!!
By the way Holly....I can't leave any comments on your blog, I can't see the word verification!!
Posted by Cortni at 5:46 PM