Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Sara!

Happy Birthday Sara!

Today is my baby Sara's 6th birthday. We are having a Christmas party for her on Saturday, but she got to blow out some candles and open some presents today. I thought I had birthday candles so I didn't buy any. So she only had one yellow one. She was alright with it though.





Daddy actually let her get some play make-up for the first time!







She was very happy for her giant can of Play-Doh. lol
That's it for now. I'm sure I will have tons of pictures of her party this weekend, so check back!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl, I hope you had a great day!!! My daughter will be 8 in January...time goes by so fast!!!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday turd bird!!! We will see you on Saturday!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Just had the same problem with candles. What happens to them all?
I think Sara is beautiful - congratulations to you both. Hope she has a great day on Saturday.