Thursday, May 7, 2009

And the WINNER is.......


Katrina Marie!!! Congrats!!!

And here is the pendant you selected!!

But I decided to have "The Boy" draw one more name .........

...and Chelsea is the winner!!! Congrats!!

Here is the pendant you selected!!

Luckily they picked different ones, otherwise this wouldn't have worked out so well. lol


So thanks again to everyone who entered the giveaway!! You can always check out my etsy shop to pick one up for yourself!

And be sure to check back on Monday because I'm having another giveaway and this time it's not going to be jewelry...it's something entirely different but I'm keeping it a secret until then!!

And for the winners....please email me your addresses at TheBagbyBunchBlog@yahoo.com so I can get your prizes mailed out to you!




3 comments:

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

Woohoo! Thank you Cortni! I love your work!

Dawn Endres said...

Congratulations Katrina & Chelsea! You lucky ducks!

Dina said...

awesome - congrats girls!

Cortni - I have a couple that I plan to order soon - maybe today!