Saturday, May 2, 2009

Homemade Pizza & Ice Cream Bar

Since it's been all rainy and dreary today we thought we would make dinner fun for the girls. We got all of the stuff to make homemade pizzas (out of sandwich rolls) and a make-your-own sundae bar!

(I love this picture!!)

Everything they needed to make the perfect pizza. The kids only like pepperoni or black olives, with a lot of cheese of course.

I knew that I would make good use of my Chinese bowls and spoons. Me and Nicole (sis-in-law) found them at an Asian grocery store in Grand Prairie.


You like my professional pizza cutter? Sometimes it comes in handy having a husband who is the general manager of a pizza place!


Make-Your-Own Sundae Bar!! We had everything except nuts. But we did have two different kinds of sprinkles, so that should make up for it.





No comments: