Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. Mine was pretty slow since I only had Anthony here with me. I've been trying to get the kids room painted this weekend so I spent the majority of my day doing that.

Aaron did take me out to lunch at the Olive Garden, which was really nice. I had the Lasagna Rollatini with Chicken and it was awesome!!!! I had a glass of their new Moscati wine and it was fantastic! I am not a wine drinker but it was really good. The present from him and the kids is actually more of a craft project for me, so when I get it done I will share pics.

But the girls both made me a card, which are totally adorable!! I love them!

Sara made me this at school with her handprints.



This is the card that Emma made me. I scanned them to the computer so the two sides of the inside look like one big picture. Isn't is adorable?! I love the heart butterflies!!



This is the card that Sara made me.





My mom brought the girls home from her house and I gave her this....a little box I made for her.

And here is what she gave me!! Don't you love it?! I do!! She bought a painting that had the scroll work attached and she painted the cross over it. It totally matches the brown, red and black of my living room. She did such a good job!! My mom has some talent!

And she helped the kids with this for me! I love it....I am now having to rearrange my pictures on the wall to make room for my two new paintings!!


So that was pretty much it. It was nice being so laid-back...but I think next year we will do brunch, the girls will like helping with that.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mama's our there!!



No comments: