Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Carnival

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. I haven't had the internet at my house and I can't say that I really miss it! I can access the internet on my Blackberry so it's not like I've been completely without.

Friday, October 30th the girls school had a fall carnival. My mom came and picked us up and we went to check it out. I am so glad that I bought our tickets in advance! I got twice as many as I would have if I bought them at the carnival.

Here is Emma and her friend Maggie. I handed over some tickets and the two of them went off to play games. Anthony ran into some of his friends too and he went off with them.

So it was just me, my mom and Sara.


I didn't get any pics of Anthony's turn at the dunk tank, but he hit the bullseye on his third try and dunked the teacher! lol

It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, my mom dropped me off at Kristen's and she took the kids home with her. Since we had the carnival to go to, we skipped Family Movie Night.


No comments: