Sunday, November 22, 2009

Girl Scout Mother Daughter Tea

Yesterday was Emma's Girl Scout Mother Daughter Tea event so I took both girls. It was a lot of fun. There were several troops there and Emma was part of the color guard at the beginning of their GS ceremony. I'm so proud of her. She really loves Girl Scouts.

I didn't take a lot of pictures because I completely forgot I had my camera in my purse.


They had cute little croissant sandwiches and tons of tiny sweets for the girls. Both of them had sugar cookie tea which was pretty good and did taste just like a sugar cookie!


Celestial Seasonings actually have a lot holiday teas that sound good. Candy Cane Lane, Sugar Plum Spice and Nutcracker Sweet.

Speaking of Nutcracker....I'm taking both girls to see the Nutcracker ballet in the beginning of December. We are going with Girl Scouts, so that should be a lot of fun. I love The Nutcracker and it's been a couple of years since I've taken Emma.


No comments: