Saturday, August 25, 2007

My first day of blogging

Well I finally got myself a blog. Definitly inspired by my friend Monya and this lady who takes picstures of her kids Bento lunches and blogs them. She is awesome and my new hero, for now. lol.

So far my newest obsession is bento boxes and I have acquired a nice little selection of Hello Kitty boxes thanks to my mom and the Dollar Tree store. I have a drawer full of cookie cutters to cut the kids food into little shapes for them to gobble up. The most poular would be my dinosaur shaped sandwich cutter. It cuts off the crust and leaves me with 2 little dino sandwiches.

School for "regular" kids starts in a few days and I can't wait! I love being able to go places in the middle of the afternoon with my kids and having no crowds! The dollar movies is the first place I'm going! I think I'll take the kids every day next week...lol.

Emma and Sara's school year sporatically continued during summer but due to the constant chaos of my in-law's house, it was best to wait. Well we have been in our new place for 3 weeks now and it has been wonderful! The kids have all 3 made friends and all day long it's kids running in and out.

Aaron finally got his own store! It's in Colleyville and that's about a 20 minute drive for him. Not too bad but he has to wait another week before he can move over there. He is really excited and it's been a long time coming!

Well, for being my first blog it's pretty long....one of these days I will start to add pictures.

God Bless

No comments: