Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flashback Friday Five

I know that technically the FF is late again, but I didn't forget about it yesterday I was just really busy. And those of you that have 3 kids, or 2 kids or even 1 kid know how that happens sometimes. But I threw in an extra pic to make up for it.

This week's FFF is all about Anthony. My firstborn child who, on his next birthday, will turn 13 and become a teenager. (cry cry cry) My baby is growing up was too fast!! But here are some pics of him looking all cute of course! lol

He is almost 2 years old here

This is him at 7 years old playing football in Plano. I love this picture, he is just so darn handsome here!

Here is my little basketball head at 10 months old. Check out his little elf ears! hehehe

Here he is at 9 years old playing baseball out in East Texas.

Anthony at 3 years old, almost 4. I am pregnant with Emma in this pic. And you can't really see, but I had blonde hair too.....well I guess by this time I had a lot of brown roots grown back in. oops

My boy at 4 years old. Looks at that face! I love love love this pic. Those ears man, he so has a job at the mall helping Santa one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just so darn CUTE - getting better with age too!!!