Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Movie Night 10/16

On Friday's Family Movie Night we watched Casper, which I absolutely love! I think it's such a cute movie.

The weather was so beautiful, we didn't start the movie until late so the kids could go over to their friends houses and play. Then my mortal enemy, the ice cream man made an appearance on our street and I went ahead and let the kids get an ice cream.



Then my mom showed up to take the boy and Emma to her house and she stayed and watched the movie with us.


This Friday is the last free Friday we have before Halloween, so our movie nights will be extended into the weekends.

I love that Halloween is almost here!

We are meeting up with our friends this weekend to take the kids to Fright Fest at 6 Flags. Then next week is so super busy for us. Our church is having a fall carnival, Emma has her Girl Scouts fall party, the girls school is having a fall carnival on Friday and then Halloween is the next day!

And since I am helping throw the Halloween party for the kids at Kristen's, I will be busy all day until it's time for trick-or-treating, then the party! Whew, October is busy busy!!

The only thing I have planned for November is taking fall pictures of the kids.

So I will have a little rest until December!!




No comments: