Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daniel's 30th Birthday!

Happy 30th Birthday Daniel!

Our friend Daniel turned 30 last week and we got back from our trip in time to make it to his birthday party.

On a quick side note...I will be uploading pictures from our trip soon. I want them to be in order and I had to have a dvd made of the first part of our trip to clear one of our memory cards. That wouldn't be a problem except that our disk drive is broken and I need to call HP to get it fixed. So hopefully that won't take too long. In the meantime, I will keep blogging our every day lives.

Back to the party!

Aaron and Daniel

Me and the birthday boy!

Jacob and Aaron. Aaron has known Jacob since middle school. I've known Jacob since 1997 when we worked at Old Navy together. Funny how we both knew him but not each other. ha!

Trixi

Steve and Trixi

Michelle

Jacob...omg this is a funny pic!!


Aaron, Jacob, Jeff, Daniel and Walt

Jacob and Jeff

Daniel and Michelle's husband Ron

Steve breaking it down. lol

Trixi and Jen

Shawn and Jen




We had a lot of fun and didn't get home until 4 am! I hope you had a Happy Birthday Daniel!!! We love you!!!!



No comments: