Saturday, May 22, 2010

We're Back!!

We are back from our vacation!

We had a blast and want to go back next summer if we can! We made new friends, saw some great animals out in the wild, played trivia and game shows and saw amazing glaciers.

But the highlight of the trip for me?

The very last day of it when I walked through the doors of the Seatac Airport in Seattle to run smack dab into Cord McCoy from The Amazing Race!!

It was 5 am and as soon as I walked into the building I saw Cord walking towards me and I started saying "oh my God, oh my God". lol I said "You are him, him, from the the Amazing Race!" I must have looked like an idiot! I don't care though, he was so nice!

In case you can't tell, I am smiling the biggest smile I have ever smiled!

It will take me about 2 weeks to get all of our trip photos loaded so bear with me. I am going to re-size them before I upload them but I will do my best to get them up quick!

No comments: