Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Day of School!

Yesterday was the girls last day of school! Summer is finally here!

I picked them up from school with goody bags for both of them filled with summer stuff!

Each girl got a beach towel, flower lei, sunglasses, flip flops, bubbles, a card from mommy and daddy and Starburst. I also bought plastic margarita glasses and sno-cone syrup to make sno-cones...and a Slip 'N Slide!

They had so much fun playing yesterday but I didn't get any pictures because I wasn't feeling very well.

Here are Emma's gifts.

And Sara's.



All ready to go! I LOVE these colors!! Blue (or teal), hot pink, lime green, orange...makes it feel like summer!


The tire on my car was flat (don't you love last minute surprises like that) so I used my FIL's car to pick up the girls. I decorated it in their school colors and added balloons for them.

Sara modeling all of her new stuff.

Anthony and Emma set up the Slip 'N Slide and the girls friends came over and played in the water for a couple of hours.

I am so proud of my girls!! Now I have a 1st grader, 4th grader and 8th grader!

I'm proud of Anthony too...but he isn't done with school yet. Because of our vacation, he has school for another week. Poor boy!!

Here are the teacher's gift we made. It's hand sanitizer decorated with their names and ribbon.



Hope everyone has a great summer!

No comments: