Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beauty Pageant Make-Up

Today the girls and I watched Toddlers and Tiaras. Some of those parents scare me. Seriously.

But I watch it anyways. If you know us in person you know that we are pretty strict with our girls. No two piece bathing suits, no short skirts (in fact they wear shorts under their skirts and dresses), no make-up, etc.

But I thought it would be fun to put full make-up on the girls to see how they looked. And I must say, they looked beautiful! I think they are naturally beautiful anyways but it was nice to see them all done up.

I told them that this was "pageant make-up" and only for dress up. They had a good time being my "models" and taking pictures. I love my baby girls!!





This one below is my favorite picture of Sara.







This is my favorite picture of Emma. She has the most beautiful porcelain skin! I'm so jealous!




Last night when I went on to Google, they were letting you choose your Google page picture so I loaded this one of me and Aaron on our Alaska trip. I love it!!

How is everyone enjoying their summer so far?

No comments: