Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 7 Juneau

Here it is, the long awaited updating of my blog.

Even though I haven't been posting, I've still read my favorite blogs and they have inspired me. It's now fall and my favorite time of year, so I have to blog!! I can't put it off any longer, there are too many fun things we will be doing this season I need to be able to post. So here we go!

On the 7th day we stopped in Juneau.





We took a tour bus to the Mendenhall Glacier. It was so beautiful! There is a waterfall to the side of the glacier and we decided to hike (with me in flip flops) over to it to take pictures.

















This was on our 1 1/2 mile walk to the city bus stop to get back into town.

We stopped off at the Alaskan Brewing Co. If you are ever in Juneau, you HAVE to go there. It was absolutely awesome and I wish that we could have spent more time there.


They give a small tour and free samples. Six free samples for each person. Do you see the size of the samples! I don't like beer so I would give it a sip and hand mine over to Aaron. The place had a great atmosphere and had a good amount of people in there just drinking and talking.






Before heading back to the ship we stopped off at a bar. It was my kind of bar. If I lived in Juneau, this is the place I would hang out!


Dallas, almost 2500 miles away!!





Next up, Skagway!

No comments: