Friday, May 13, 2011

Carrie's Bachelorette Party

Back in March my friend Carrie had her bachelorette party. I never got the chance to blog it, so here we go......

This is me on the way to Carrie's house for the festivities.

The cake! Super cute!

There was a Pure Romance presentation that was a lot of fun. Lots of laughs!

Goodie bags. They has cute picture frames inside.

Kristen.

Carrie (the bride) sitting to open her gifts and her maid of honor Laura, who hosted the party.



Heather.

Carrie asked me to make her flip flops to wear under her wedding dress on her wedding day.


Carrie and I.

Misty and I.

Kristen and Michelle.

Lisa, Michelle and (I forgot her name...oops)

Laura and Carrie.

Michelle and I.

Kristen having a good time.

Me with one of the band members.



Kristen and I.

All of the girls.

Kristen and Heather.




It was a lot of fun!

No comments: