Thursday, May 12, 2011

Arkansas Spring Break Day 4 Twin Falls

On our way to Eden Falls we decided to follow the information lady's advice and stop by Twin Falls, which becomes a triple waterfall after a heavy rain, which we had the day before.

I must say that the road leading to the trail scared me to death! It was a gravel road that was very steep with a lot of turns. At first I thought that we had made a mistake going, but man was it worth it! Twin Falls were my favorite. It was so pretty there and the green water in the pool was beautiful! But unless you have an SUV, truck or something similar, I wouldn't recommend it!

Can you see the deer hiding in the trees?



It was a very short hike into the woods.

Emma got there first. Isn't that pretty?!
























Next stop....Eden Falls!

No comments: