Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bruno Mars

As an early birthday present, my mom bought us Bruno Mars tickets!!! YAY!! I love Bruno Mars!


Ran into this lady in the bathroom and asked her if I could take her pic!

The first opening act...Patrick Stump. Not my kind of music.


Next was Janelle Monae. She is becoming more and more famous and I must say that I did not enjoy her show. It was too fast, too long and not very good.




We left for awhile and sat outside the auditorium, hoping Janelle Monae would end.



Finally!! Bruno Mars!!










It was awesome! I will definitely go to another Bruno Mars concert!

After we left we drove from Grand Prairie all the way to Frisco to try In & Out Burger!! It had opened up a week or so earlier.

It was like 11pm on a Tuesday and totally packed!





It was a great date night for us!

No comments: