Thursday, May 22, 2008

hey y'all

Just thought I would drop in and say hi. I have to admit that the only downside to not having a computer is the fact that I can't blog!!! Ok, I could blog if I wanted to but I like to blog with pictures...and I can't until I have a monitor.

Trust me, I have tons of stuff to blog. I have been taking pictures and actually writing everything down in a notebook, so there will be plenty to read once I'm back and running.

I don't just blog for people to read it...I literally have 4 people who read my blog, so it's not a huge audience...lol But I like to blog because it is a great record of all the little things that happen in my life that I would otherwise forget. That is why I intend to play catch-up on what's going on.

So....have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

<3 Cortni

No comments: