Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer 2008

I really can't wait for summer. We only have one week until we are there. This summer basically consists on me being at home with me kid's and my friend Shelly's kid's, Ashley and Kyle. I am watching them for her this summer.

I have signed 4 out of the 5 kid's up for Vacation Bible School the 2nd week of June. Anthony is too old, so he gets to stay at home with me. I have my kid's signed up for two more VBS's this summer but it's in the evening, so Ashley and Kyle can't make it.

The plan is to get a swimming pool. Not a huge one. The one I want is at Wal-mart for about $200. It's 13 ft x 3 1/2 ft....that should be big enough for all of us. I really don't think I will survive the summer, being stuck in my house with that many kids, without a body of water nearby! lol Plus I am whitey white and need a tan!

The last three weeks of July the kid's will be at day camp that is run by the city. It is so dang cheap compared to other summer camps...only $135 a week for all 3 kids. I really don't know what the heck I am going to do all day by myself....I can't even remember the last time that happened. And whenever it did happen, it was only for a day....not everyday for three whole weeks! Yippee!!

So that is my summer in a nutshell. No clue what I'm gonna do on the weekends. Really, I can't wait for the summer to be over so I can get school going. That is sad.

No comments: