Saturday, February 21, 2009

faith, hope & love

Real quick I thought that I would share with you a painting that I started working on last night and I finished up today. I happen to like it a lot. I actually saw it for sale somewhere for $95 (95 dollars!!!!) and I thought to myself....I can make that! So I did, and I'm quite happy with it. And I already had the canvas and the paints so it didn't cost me anything.





I am still sick and my lungs burn and I can't quit coughing. I'm taking antibiotics and hopefully this will go away soon and I can get back to my normal life!!

Anyways, in the meantime I am doing craft projects to keep my sanity. As soon as I get off of here I am going to get started on a rather large hair bow holder for Sara. She needs a big one though being a little girl whose mommy makes tons of hair bows for her. And I will of course post it when I'm done.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow you are such a talented crafter. I always love what you make, can't wait to see what you do next.