Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sara's Bow Holder

Here is Sara's hair bow holder I made her tonight. It took me forever to get it done but it was worth it. I made it to match the cross painting I made earlier. I want to add some hot pink ribbon and zebra ribbon to hang the bows from but I'm going to have to wait until I can get to the store to do that. I will tie the ribbon to the pegs at the bottom of the board.

The hair bow holder is another item that didn't cost me anything to make. I bought these peg boards a year ago at a thrift store for $3.00 each and they have sat at the top of my closet ever since.

I have to admit that I am pretty proud of myself on this one. I've always enjoyed painting because it totally relaxes me and these projects have way exceeded my expectations. The cross picture is 9x12 and the peg board is about 12x18, actually a little bigger than that.

Next on my list is a cross and peg board for Emma. Emma's won't be a bow holder as she doesn't wear bows anymore but I'm sure she will find something to hang from it. Hers will be brown, turquoise and leopard themed so that should turn out cute.

Here are some 8x10 canvases I painted for Sara a couple of weeks ago. I haven't gotten around to attaching ribbon to them and hanging them up just yet. I have been feeling really crafty lately and I have a ton of projects around the house I need to get finished so I can blog them. But here is what I have for now....hope you like them (leave me comments if you do!!)


I have tons of laundry to catch up on tomorrow so Emma's probably won't be done until Monday, so make sure you come back to check them out!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

So how do you write so pretty?

Cortni said...

uhhhh I copied other people's writing lol I can copy most anything I see