Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Dance

Aaron and I took the girl's to the school dance on Friday and they had a blast. Although, neither of them danced at all. lol


The cafeteria was packed with kids and it was just chaos and loudness everywhere.



Emma and her friend Maggie.

I cannot for the life of me remember this little girl's name but she is in Emma's class.

Awww Daddy and Emma. She told Aaron Friday morning that he had to look handsome for the dance.


Both girl's got their faces painted with a heart on one side and a fox print on the other.


Sara and her friend Chloe. They didn't leave each other's side all night.

Emma and her teacher Mrs. Crawford.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh I'm so glad that they are enjoying school and have made friends. I've been thinking about y'all. Sorry to hear you are still sick. With the kids gone you should be kicking it up and feeling fancy free. I hope you get some relief soon. {{hugs}}