Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I won!



Awhile back I posted about the Barefoot Books book Earth Tales. Well, they were having a contest to win a free copy and I was one of the 3 winners! Yay!!

I am really excited to get the book because all of Barefoot Books are BEAUTIFUL!! And they all have some type of good moral lesson. Yes, I am a Barefoot Books stallholder...hence the links on the right sidebar (click on them and they will take you to the website)....but I joined so I could get the discount, not to sell.

Now I'm thinking it's time to kick it in gear and make use of my stallholder-ness...hehehe

The books are just so pretty. I think they have some of the most talented illustrators and storytellers working for them. So go check them out, trust me, when you see them, you will want to get some!!




No comments: