Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring School Pictures

Here are the girl's spring pictures that were taken at school. I love Emma's, she looks so pretty with a headband.

Sara's picture is a different story. I have no clue what is up with that smile!! lol She did it that way for the group picture with her class too. Silly girl, I've ruined her for other photographers!! hehehe And I had no idea she was going to wear her scarf for the pic either. It's always a surprise with that one!


I am still waiting for Anthony's. He didn't tell me that he had pictures until 3 days after they were taken. I was not pleased with that. So we will see how that turns out and I will post it when I get them back.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

That face is too funny. I like the scarf I thought it really completed the outfit. Both pictures are keepers.