Sunday, June 14, 2009

More card sets!!

I've been busy the last couple of days making more card sets. These are so much fun to make! I'm in the process of opening a new etsy shop called The Bagby Bunch. I will still have Kid Favors Etc. only until the listings for my pendant necklaces expire.

These are examples so you get an idea of the style. I can make them with any initial, or make it a thank you card. These cards are 3x3 inches, blank inside and do not come with envelopes. Each set has 4 cards and comes with an embellished binder clip. Each set is $4.50.

Each card is an original so you may not get the exact same as the picture. I will use the same paper for the card and the "flower" embellishment on it, so it will match as close as I can.

If you would like to order a set you can either comment me here or email me at TheBagbyBunchBlog@yahoo.com

Style 1



Style 2



Style 3



Style 4



Style 5



Style 6



Style 7



Style 8



Style 9



Style 10



Style 11



Style 12



Thanks for looking!! I am making new card sets today and I will post as soon as I'm done!!

No comments: