Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School Crowns

I made these crown for the girls to wear at dinner last night to celebrate the first day of school. I got the idea from this blog and thought it was an awesome idea. I plan on making them each one for their birthday's too.

Here is Sara's crown. I love the bird on hers.




And Emma's. I love all of the little pearls on hers.




Emma made the little scrunched up green piece and chose where to put it.

I didn't get any pics during dinner so I took them after they took a bath. Emma doesn't like the flash on my camera so she always looks sleepy in her pics! lol


Sara didn't want to smile....ahhh that girl!!



We had such a good day yesterday and I am so excited that fall is coming. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and I can't wait!!

No comments: