Saturday, August 1, 2009

crafty stuff lately

I did a couple of crafty projects this week so I thought that I would go ahead and share them with you.

I have a bunch of little tin buckets sitting around so I thought it would be cute to cover one in some zebra fabric and add a bunch of ribbon to the handle.



Here is a diaper cake that I made for Aaron's niece Kayla. Her baby shower is Sunday and we won't be here so I had to make sure it was ready to go. She is having a little girl and that is right up my alley since I make hair bows!

I make these little sticks with a letter on each spelling out the baby's name (Alivia).


Holiday bows.

More holiday bows.

I also attached some cute onesies for Alivia.

Fabric covered formula can. It goes perfectly with the bright colors of their room.

The girls are using it for their markers.


I wish I could say that I came up with this idea on my own, but I didn't. I got it from the blog of my favorite etsy seller. Here is a link to the post on her blog. Also check out her daughter's playroom, this chick is soooo inspiring! You can visit her etsy shop, Lemon Tree Studio, here.

Here are a few of the things I have bought from her lately.

This super cute bird frame for the girls room.

This is a bean bag filled with rice that we used to keep the girls door open.

And this is one of many cards I have bought from her to frame and hang up in the girls room.




That's it for now. We will be doing some crafty stuff on our vacation and I will post pics when we get back!

No comments: