Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in Wonderland party

We had two birthday parties to go to during the time I couldn't find my camera so I had to use my camera phone to take pictures.

I don't have many pictures, but here are the ones I took....

The girls were invited to an Alice in Wonderland themed birthday party for their friend Hannah. Here is Hannah's cake.

Here is the room decorated. They had the party at the golf club that Hannah's mom, Jennifer, works at. It looked so cute!!

The girls dressed nice and wore pearls. Sara borrowed my hot pink pearls and I bought Emma a set of white pearls.

Did you notice that we cut 8 inches off of Sara's hair? It looks so cute!

Emma stole my sunglasses that day, but I didn't mind because of how stinkin' cute she looked in them!

We also had several inches cut off of Emma's hair and it looks so pretty!

Katie and Kristen.

Jennifer.

Carrie.

After the tea party we headed over to the mall and watched Alice in Wonderland. I actually had no desire to see the movie but I liked it a lot. Aaron and I rate movies by whether or not we would want to own it when it comes out on dvd. Yep, I want to own it!

After that party, we headed over to Nickelmania for another birthday party. This one was for my best friend's son Jacob.

Here is me and my best friend Rachel.

Rachel and I have been best friends for 15 years...I love her!

Here is the birthday boy Jacob! The kids had so much fun playing all of the games and then picking out prizes. I love Nickelmania!

Here is a picture of Sara on Kindergarten Western Day at her school. I had completely forgotten about it and she reminded me at 7 pm the night before!!

I ran out to Michael's craft store and found her a hat and an iron-on rhinestone horseshoes. I also picked up the bandana. I glued pink marabou to her hat and added a tiara. She is a very pink cowgirl!! lol




No comments: