Friday, March 26, 2010

MMA Fight

Saturday the 20th, Aaron and I took Anthony to an MMA fight in Arlington at The Gym with Aaron's friend Phillip. Phillip was able to get us tickets in the 2nd row and we had a really good time. I want to go back when they do another fight in May!!

I got 6 inches cut off of my hair that day! It's still long though.

You can always tell when Aaron doesn't want to take a picture. He knows it aggravates the heck out of me when he makes a funny face!



There were 2200 people there!!






Aaron and Phillip.





It was pretty cool, way more interesting in person than on tv. Tra Telligman was there and they gave him an award. I tried to get a picture but his back was to us and it was really dark so my photos aren't the greatest.

But if you like mixed martial arts, I recommend trying to come see the next fight in May!

No comments: