Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's the Kraken!!

Last week Aaron and I went to the liquor store and picked up some coconut rum to make some Bay Breezes (coconut rum, cranberry juice and pineapple juice) and we came across this rum....The Kraken Rum.

Of course when we hear "kraken" we think of good old Harry Hamlin running around trying to kill the kraken and save Andromeda in the 1981 classic Clash of the Titans.


So imagine how excited I was to see a commercial for the re-make of Clash of the Titans with Sam Worthington playing Perseus!! Woohoo! I'm sure most people associate Sam with Avatar, but I haven't seen it yet. I think of Terminator Salvation.

Aaron is just as excited as I am and we plan on seeing it on opening day...and that's only a few weeks away!!

The girls are going to an Alice in Wonderland themed birthday tea party this weekend for their friend Hannah and as part of the party, they get to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie. They are really excited. Aaron and I are going along with them so we can see it to.

I would ask my mom to join us, but she is terrified of Alice in Wonderland for some reason. hahaha

Then after that birthday party is a birthday party for my best friend's son Jacob. He will be 7. We are going to have one busy Saturday!

Did I mention that I managed to lose my camera this week? It's somewhere in my house. I tend to put things in really odd places so who knows where I set it down! I haven't really looked for it, but I will not be happy if I don't have a camera this weekend!

No comments: