Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Poker Game

Last night was our February poker game and we had a pretty good turn out. A few of Aaron's work friends had other obligations and couldn't make it, but there were still plenty of players.

This was my first attempt at making cookies and decorating them. Not too bad, they turned out ok as far as looks, but the taste is definitely something that can be improved. Trial and error.



Since Aaron was bringing home pizza for everyone, I went ahead and made greek pasta salad, caesar salad and just a regular salad...along with chips, veggies and dip.

Aaron brought home six different pizzas, which was great!!





Here is Heather in her cute new outfit!

Sara wanted this cookie all night and I finally let her get it. She did not like the taste. lol


Heather's son Dylan loaded up his pockets with Anthony's Nerf guns and posed for a couple of pictures.



Jeff with Spencer.

I don't have pictures, but around 11:30 I decided to use my new Kitchenaid mixer to make a homemade from scratch, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Everyone seemed to like it but I thought it was super rich. No more cake mixes for me...I love my new mixer!!

No comments: