Wednesday, January 2, 2008

mark

I have a new favorite scent. It's mark Instant Vacation Greek Isles Fragrance Mist. It smells sooooooo good!! I just ordered a bottle from my Avon lady and I can't wait to get it. It reminds me of summer because of the coconut. Well, summer and tanning. This is the description from the mark website...."Warm honey, fresh gardenia, white freesia and creamy cocnut combine for a blissful island fragrance that captures the carefree Mediterranean mood of the Greek Isles."

Speaking of tanning...I think that I will get one this year! lol I'm pretty pasty and with our Lifetime Fitness membership we get a discount at Palm Beach Tan. I used to go to Planet Tan and I loved it there but then we moved out to East Texas and there was no Planet Tans. I actually froze my membership for almost a year before they just cancelled it. I haven't tanned since. I have a cute brown bathing suit that definitely would look better with a tan! mmmmmm I can already smell the coconut!

No comments: