See, I don't mind drinking water, but I don't think I'm getting as much water as I should everyday. So this way, I can fill it up with water (bottled only, thank you) and drink from it throughout the day. I'm using it as a pitcher. Easy enough.
Here are the water facts the have on the mug. I find them extremely interesting.
- A mere two percent drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math problems and difficulty focusing!
- Water regulates the temperature of the human body, carries nutrients and oxygen to cells, cushions joints, protects organs and tissues, and removes wastes.
- The body is 80% water.
- We need to drink at least 1/2 our body weight in ounces of water.
- Water removes harmful toxins from the body.
- Dehydration slows down the body's metabolism.
- Lack of h2o causes saytime fatigue.
- Water plays a role in almost every bodily function!
- 75% of the US population are chronically dehydrated.
- 37% of the US population mistake thirst for hunger.
- 98% of dieters use water to deter hunger pangs.
So that is what on my mug. They have a smaller mug that has different water facts on it...I will try to get those too and update here.