Sunday, February 17, 2008

Going Bonkers

So this morning Ashley came to get Luke and she needed something to do to kill some time and I recommended Going Bonkers to her. She was all set to go and then I decided that we would join her. Went and picked up Anthony from my mom's and off we went.


I don't think that I will go back there on a weekend again. It was crazy! I am so glad that they stamp your wrists like Chuck E Cheese does because there is no way you would be able to keep up with where your kid was at all times. That place is insane in a good way.


Definitely going to try and set up a homeschool play date there. The kids would love it. Three hours and $25 later, my kids were all totally worn out. Admission is $5 a kid and $1 for 18 and up. We ordered 3 personal sized pizzas and we all got 2 slices, so that was cool.



The one bad part was that some kid accidentally knocked Anthony's glasses off and they got all bent and the lens popped out and he could only find one. So I have to call tomorrow to see if they found it when they were cleaning the place.






No comments: