Monday, January 19, 2009

My Silly Sara

Friday night my mom came and got Emma for the weekend and that left me with just Sara and Anthony, so my friend Ashley came over. Sara and Ashley's son Luke decided to watch a movie in the kid's room (the tv being in there is something new)...anyways, I went to check on them and this is what I found. (Notice the plate of ketchup in the background lol)

They are best friends. Isn't that sweet?

Then later on they moved to the couch. Sara is such a little mama!


Yesterday I went and bought the girls a set of bunk beds but I was really busy and didn't have time to put them together so the boxes are sitting in my living room. Sara got mad at me right before bedtime and laid down on one of the boxes and fell asleep! That totally cracked me up.



It helped that Sara went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and was completely exhausted when she got home. The last time she was at Chuck E Cheese she was only 2 so she doesn't have any memory of it, so going there was pretty exciting to her! She also got this cute shirt....now I just need to make a matching hair bow! lol

No comments: