Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch vendor

I got the extreme pleasure of being a vendor at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Village this past October and I had a great time. I wasn't able to make it out there as much as I had wanted to, but it was still an awesome experience.

I can't even begin to tell you how great the family that own this pumpkin patch are!! They were so nice and I'm glad to call them my friends. And if you happened to make it to the patch this year and came to our booth under the hot pink canopy, then you probably met me in real life!

This was the first day. I got there late so I had a better spot the next day.





Here we are at our new spot. That is my friend Shannon in the picture. She was there with me selling her awesome jewelry. She is the sweetest girl and pregnant with twin boys! How exciting!

My bow prices

River! Isn't she adorable in her new witch hat?! This girl has some serious blue eyes....beautiful!

Some of Shannon's jewelry


My glass tile necklaces.



I bought this from Shannon....you don't even want to know how much I paid (like $7 I think)!

Sara taking a pony ride

My friends came out to support me and let the kids enjoy the pumpkin patch.



I hope that I will be able to come back this October to the pumpkin patch again. It was great and I would love to do it again!!

No comments: