Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random October

My random October pictures. I'm getting so close to being caught up on my blogging!

The girls school has a fall carnival every year and it is so much fun. Aaron always has to work (it's always on a Friday) so my mom takes us.



Me and my Sara Bear.





An Emma sighting! She always gets her tickets from me and takes off on her own to meet up with her friends.

This year they had laser tag, which was so much fun!



Here Emma is with her friend Maggie....below this picture is a picture of the two of them at last year's carnival.


The girls stayed up late that night and thought it was fun to hang out in the front yard playing with plants and fake spiders. My kids are strange. lol


Sara had a field trip to a fire station. I had an appointment that morning so I got there as fast as I could.










Out to eat at Genghis Grill...one of Aaron's fav places to eat.












Scott being attacked by Ethan and Ava.

Trixi and Kristen

Trixi

Kristen




Random cat cuteness

No comments: