Monday, January 17, 2011

Holiday Baking 2010

This year I decided to give baked goods as gifts to our family and friends. That was a lot of baking!

I found this at Central Market and had to have it. I love making whoopie pies and Stonewall Kitchen always has the best kits! I made carrot cake whoopie pies this past Easter.



Emma was my helper for making Zebra Kisses. Other people call them Zebra Nipples, but I prefer the name Zebra Kisses. It's just pretzel snaps, Hershey's Hugs and M&M's. Pretty simple.



Here is what went into each gift bag. My rum cake (the best ever!!), homemade chocolate chip cookies, fudge, peppermint bark, zebra kisses, chocolate peppermint whoopie pies and a pkg of Snowman Soup.



I love the holidays and baking but now I am so ready for spring and fresh fruit and veggies!! No more heavy baking, just light and fresh.

No comments: