Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day 2008

Happy Earth Day!


I made the kid's get all dressed up to take pictures outside. Anthony said that it felt like I was getting them ready for church. lol

So here are my monkeys....I love these pics, they turned out so good.

This is my favorite one. I'm going to print it up and frame it.







My first set of pictures of the kid's against the tree I had accidentally moved the little dial that lets more light into the lens, so the pictures came out too bright. But they still look kinda cool.
Emma with those bright blue eyes!! I'm tellin ya, this child has the blue-ist eyes ever!! And red lips, naturally! She will never need lipstick, her lips are perfectly rosy on their own.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most beautiful grandchildren ever - but then their mother was a GORGEOUS child

Cortni said...

gee...I wonder if anonymous is my mother? lol

Anonymous said...

So is she saying your not gorgeous now? That isn't very nice...lol j/k Fran




Shelly

Cortni said...

Right!! I think that is what she is saying! LOL

Cortni said...

Right!! I think that is what she is saying! LOL

Anonymous said...

no it's not - your still GORGEOUS but you were the PRETTEST little girl even - even won a beauty contest - post your baby picture - everyone will see