Wednesday, April 16, 2008

nothing much

Well there isn't too much stuff to update on here this week. I need to take pics of our little veggie plants. Anthony is finally getting carpet in his room on Friday so I can finish unpacking this house!

I have plans for our summer to be pretty busy. The girl's have 2 different Vacation Bible School's they are going to. Anthony will start basketball in June. Plus he wants to volunteer at the library helping kid's to read. The last 3 weeks of July all 3 kid's will be going to day camp. It's from 7:30-5:30 (I'm not sure they can handle such a long day!). I am going to be so bored without them here.

We have planned on taking the kid's to Scarborough Faire this year. I picked May 3rd since I have a Homeschool Book Fair to go to on the 10th, then Anthony's birthday is the 31st...hopefully he can take the time off.

Oh yeah, he is no longer the GM of the Colleyville Papa John's. He got 103 on his MC test (no clue as to what exactly it is, but 103 is damn good) and so they gave him a better store. He's the GM of the Southlake PJ's now. I'm so proud of him....he deserves it, he works harder than anyone else I know.

So that is pretty much it for now....been trying to fix up the house some and get things taken care of (soon will be scraping the old paint off and re-painting the outside). Going to be putting some flowers into the flowerbeds out front....I plan on spending a lot of time outdoors this year (saving for a pool!!!)....so that's it for now.

No comments: