Friday, April 2, 2010

spring kite flying

We have had such beautiful weather this week and we have been outdoors as much as possible! I love having my front door open with the screen door closed!!

I bought the kids little kites and when Sara got home from school on Monday Aaron helped her fly hers until he had to go to work.

I hate that ugly old house across the street! I can't wait until this summer when we move into a bigger, newer house!







My stalker dog Caleb. As I type this he is sleeping right behind me because he loves me and follows me everywhere.

He wanted to give me sugars. lol

Sara and Emma's friends showed up and tried to fly the kite.

But gave up and went on to play frisbee. I had picked up a couple of frisbees, big bouncy balls, several jump ropes and sidewalk chalk so the kids would have stuff to do outside.


No comments: