Sunday, March 16, 2008

Proposition 3*17


Guinness is working to make St. Patrick's Day an official US holiday. In order to pass, the brewers of Guinness need 1 million signatures by midnight on March 16th. This is the only way that it will make it to Congress. In order to vote, go to http://www.proposition317.com

Of course I support this being Irish and all. You can't have a maiden name like O'Brien and not want St. Patrick's Day a holiday!!! St. Patrick was awesome. He totally ran around spreading Christianity. Okay, there is more to his story, but you can Google that for yourself.

And don't get me started on the Catholics right now. Changing St. Patrick's Day to the 15th this year! I seriously have a rant about it and both Aaron, his Asst. Manager and my mom had to hear it yesterday. I won't go into it here, but let me say for the record that St. Patrick's Day is March 17 and it always will be!!!

No comments: